problem with home patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachacz

I have a uniden home patrol with extreme. my version is is 2.01 . My database version shows xx/xx/xxxx on the scanner. When I go to try an update the firmware with sentinel versio 2,02 rev 4 I get a updating HP failed. could not find D:\ home patrol\HPDB\hpdb.config
Any help is greatly appreciated
Joe
K2NWS

rwier

I have a uniden home patrol with extreme. my version is is 2.01 . My database version shows xx/xx/xxxx on the scanner. When I go to try an update the firmware with sentinel versio 2,02 rev 4 I get a updating HP failed. could not find D:\ home patrol\HPDB\hpdb.config
Joe
K2NWS

Mine is in C:\ProgramData\Uniden|HomePatrol_Sentinel|Database\HPDB.config

I have attached this file for your possible use.

Last edited:

OCO

Sounds (if you could actually get to the drive on your HP1) that it was corrupted for some reason (running without batteries?). If it happens again, the correct thing to do is connect the HP1 with the USB cable, and select the "Clear User Data" icon on the Sentinel tool bar. This will completely clear the microSDHC card and reinstall all files. Check the DB date on the HP1 and update if necessary at that point. If you make changes on the HP1 to Favorites or create Favorites on the HP1, you'll want to try backing them up to Sentinel before doing the Clear User Data.....

ve2cel

Joe
K2NWS
I have same problem anybody send me hpdb.config pse
Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.