Problem with searching for talkgroups!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technoguy58

On the database home page, about half way down under "search trunked radio information" some known talkgroups do not show up at all in the search. Examples are: 41500, 41504, 41505, and 41508. These are known talkgroups on the LWIN system in Louisiana. I've found others that say not found. Could this be fixed if possible?? By the way, yes, I was logged in. Some groups do show up and some do not.

Technoguy58

Other issue!!

I also noticed that there is a further issue with known talk groups. If I put in talkgroup "5000" it should come up with an Louisiana State Police talk group. Instead, it comes up with LWIN Statewide St Martinville S.O. dispatch which in reality is 42500. So something is corrupted in the database search or a setting is not set correctly. Thanks for addressing this if possible.

kma371

QRT
I think it's because you are searching in the "descriptions" field and not talkgroups?

kma371

QRT
There isn't one. I'm not sure why some of them show up.

I typically just use my browser search on a system I'm interested in since some systems are quite large.

Technoguy58

Just triple looked for where to search a system with lots of talkgroups for a specific talk group and I don't see it. Maybe I am over looking it but if you would please enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

kma371

QRT
Just triple looked for where to search a system with lots of talkgroups for a specific talk group and I don't see it. Maybe I am over looking it but if you would please enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Again, there isn't a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.