Problem with Uniden Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
I just went to register my two 536HPs and one 436HP because I have headphone issues on both 536HPs and want to make sure I get UPS sticker, etc.
But I went to Uniden site to register my scanners, tried my password, it said no good, so entered my e-mail to retrieve, and said we have no record of your e-mail. You must register as a new user. What is going on. I used sshermanmd@earthlink.net which is the same e-mail I have had for 17 years, and which I have used to register many Uniden scanners like the 396XT, 996XT, and just last year, the HP1 with extreme. Has anyone else experienced this problem.
Thank you.
Steve

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, please disregard above. Even though I had to re-register, all of my scanner info from previously seems to be intact on Uniden registration site.
Steve AA6IO

JoeyC

You're lucky. I had to have my password reset and when I got into my account, none of my other 4 Unidens were there. At the very least, my 996xt should be there as I am pretty sure thats how I registered it when I got it. Instead, the 536HP is now the lone ranger.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Another question about Uniden Registration. I was just registering a new 536HP and 436HP. Then I notice that my two older (older being relative) 536HPs still have the same serial numbers on my product list as the original scanners I bought. However, I sent both in for the "headphone issue" in about April, and I received two other 536HPs with different serial numbers. Do I need to register these scanners sent by Uniden as replacements separately? Or are they covered by the original serial numbers. If anyone knows, please advise.
Thank you.

Steve AA6IO

Status
Not open for further replies.