Problem with Web Import/Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9MHB

Been a while since I wanted to change the files on my 500. Went to do a import from the RR site and signed in with user name and pw and it did nothing. Any ideas?

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Make sure your using the lastest version (1.91). RR made some changes that this Version of Win500 incorprates. Beware though Database access is slower due to these changes.

KC9MHB

Make sure your using the lastest version (1.91). RR made some changes that this Version of Win500 incorprates. Beware though Database access is slower due to these changes.

I am using the latest version and I just tried it again and after 10 mins of waiting after trying to log in still nothing but the program freezing up...I got to figure this out cause I need to put some more info in the scanner.

KC9MHB

am still having issues with trying to import information from RR using Win500. I am using the latest version and it still freezing up and nothing happens.
this is wierd

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I am having the same problem. This is the message I get when I try to start a web import:

XML error detected: no element found

near:

^

while requesting URL:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/xml1.1/?ol=1/?ol=1

It then instructed me to copy that into a post on the forms here. So what next?

GTO_04

I think you can solve that issue by downloading and installing the latest version of WIN-500.

GTO_04

I installed V1.91 successfully. Now how do I get all my files into the new version, a simple import?

GTO_04

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.