problems after problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdpepc

ok.....i have the pro 106 and i have a laptop and a desktop......my laptop is working fine on win500 but when i try to upload to scanner it says no responce from scanner.....my 2nd problem is that on my desktop the win500 says unable to connect to remote server.....i am very new to this scanner and not sure what to make of all this new stuff.....please advise and i appreciate the responces

tdpepc

ok.....i got the win500 to work on my laptop but i need to know now how to put diffrent freq on other channels other that #1

Deeke

It sounds like you got the freqs put in if your asking for tg's

goto the system that you want to add them to and right click on the tg area. it should let you add them there. If you don't know any tg's or can't add from the software, add the wildcard from the scanner keypad, read the radio and it should have the wc tg programed.
Then try the right click..With no tg added, there is only a small space to click on.

I see that you are a prem sub, just use the web import feature of win500 to download the system(s) that you want and send it to the radio.
Then you can go in and delete any or add any tg's you want to change-even change the tg desc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.