Problems... Elmore Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXER

I live in town of Eclectic Alabama. I can never get any transmissions on my PRO-95 with the Local Police and Fire Department. The only transmission I ever get is out of Pratville Alabama and that's Car to base communications. Is my Scanner on the Fritz? I know this small town hasen't changed to Digital. Also if I get a Freq for a particular subject I will punch it in and I would never hear anything on that freq. But if I would channel surf up or down I would find it somewhere else on a totaly different freq. Is that normal??

kcoleman

MXER said:
I live in town of Eclectic Alabama. I can never get any transmissions on my PRO-95 with the Local Police and Fire Department.
Can you share the frequencies that you have plugged in? Are the channels set to FM? Is Global ATTenuation turned off? I live in Elmore county, using a PRO-95, I've never had any trouble hearing the Eclectic Police or Fire Department. Hope we can get you monitoring...

MXER

I'm using the ones off the site's database 155.95500. Maybe you can give me a freq or two. I was really missing it today when this storm came through and Firetrucks and Ambulances speed off through town. Not sure what ATTenuation is.. :/ And did Tallasee go Digital? I use to could tune in but now I can't...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.