Problems with DSD+ Fast Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony999

Hi Guys.
Could anyone advise me how to get to the DSD+ Fast Lanes menus, I want to select Passive Digital Monitor mode as I am using sdrplay with a RSP1A but the program keeps looping into A TCP MODE.

Thanks
Tony in London

Tony999

Thanks Guys, Thanks very much for your replies, however I cannot seem to run a IR event log showing a control window.

I am sorry if I sound stupid!! But I have little experience in the matter, plus I am British!!.

Maybe I should download a new copy of the program.

Thanks once again.

Regards
Tony in London

Old_Macca

Make sure you have updated your DSDPlus fastlane to 2.228 or above to see the menus.

Tony999

Hi Old Macca, Thank you for your reply, I updated my DSD+ files to incorporate Fast Line, is there a download for DSD+ Fast Lane?
Thats maybe where I am going wrong.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Tony in London

Old_Macca

Hi Tony,
If you check the email account you sent the payment from , it most likely is the email you use for paypal. The last email I got from them was in December, it contained a link to download a .zip file with the update and a password to decrypt said .zip file. It should come from dsdplusinformationminister@gmail.com. make sure you check your spam folder. It should have a subject like "DSDPlus 2.246 Fast Lane Release"

scan18

Premium Subscriber
I think the email from December would have been version 2.228. My download link for that version is no longer valid.
I ran into a situation where I hadn’t used the program in a while and the latest version I had was 2.212. I recently wanted to get my files up to date but the download links had all expired. So I had to email the developer to see if they could email me the missing files to get me up to date. Once up to date, I think you can then use the update function within the program.
Someone can correct me on this if I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.