Problems with Stridsberg MCA204M

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Hello All

Bought a New Stridsberg MCA204M and got it and installed it today on 2 scanners that i used to run my feeds with. Every thing sounded great here. Well got out and about and was listening via my blackberry tour
well one feed sounded great while the other feed had this squeal in the back ground when it wasn't anything being said on that one. So i figured it might be the usb sound card that i was using with that scanner so i came home after work and took the Stridsberg back out and the squeal was gone. So i decided to try it again i did and the squeal came back. On the same Scanner which is A Uniden 895 Xlt. The other one with no Squeal is Pro197.

Ben96cal

re: stridsberg

Hello All

Bought a New Stridsberg MCA204M and got it and installed it today on 2 scanners that i used to run my feeds with. Every thing sounded great here. Well got out and about and was listening via my blackberry tour
well one feed sounded great while the other feed had this squeal in the back ground when it wasn't anything being said on that one. So i figured it might be the usb sound card that i was using with that scanner so i came home after work and took the Stridsberg back out and the squeal was gone. So i decided to try it again i did and the squeal came back. On the same Scanner which is A Uniden 895 Xlt. The other one with no Squeal is Pro197.

Did you try another port on stridsberg?

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Stridsberg

I tired different ports and different cables. Didnt work so i made a trip down to the Radio Shack and
bought a gound loop isolator and that had solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.