Problems with the RR iPhone/iPod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

comcen

I seem to be having a major problem with the functionality of the RR iPhone/iPod App; there isn't any!

Is this something that is being considered?

Last edited:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
On your iPhone/iPod Touch, head on over to:

RR Mobile

We aren't writing a native app right now - but we do have a nice online Web app for the iPhone

(I have an iPhone an make extensive use of our mobile app)

KI6ABZ

Premium Subscriber
I'm NOT picking on the mobile site when I say this, but man... I seriously wish there was a standard for naming mobile web sites.

I've seen every naming convention you can think of for mobile sites: Google uses google.com/m, other sites use wap.foo.com or m.foo.com.

okay. rant done.

THANK You for giving us a mobile page. I use my iPhone more than my computer at home, and it'll be nice to be able to look up freqs on the fly.

While I'm thinking about it, this would be even MORE useful if you tracked amateur radio repeaters. I'm sure that many scanner users are also hams, and it'd be nice to be able to quickly look up the popular repeaters in an area.

burner50

The Third Variable
Database Admin
I'm NOT picking on the mobile site when I say this, but man... I seriously wish there was a standard for naming mobile web sites.

I've seen every naming convention you can think of for mobile sites: Google uses google.com/m, other sites use wap.foo.com or m.foo.com.

okay. rant done.

THANK You for giving us a mobile page. I use my iPhone more than my computer at home, and it'll be nice to be able to look up freqs on the fly.

While I'm thinking about it, this would be even MORE useful if you tracked amateur radio repeaters. I'm sure that many scanner users are also hams, and it'd be nice to be able to quickly look up the popular repeaters in an area.

Its been discussed multiple times... and the general consensus is to put them in the wiki.

I've never tried looking at the wiki on my Blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.