Problems with TrunkTraking (id SCAN) w/ the BCT8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlingman

I have been unable to TrunkTrack (id SCAN) since the new Sacraqmento Police/Sacramento Sheriffs radio system was introduced in early Aug 2006. I have a Unident BCT8 which worked fine until the change over. I have updated the scanner with all the new frequencies and trucking ID's, however, when I go into the "TRUNK" and "PVT" mode to scan the inputed ID's, the scanner should read "id SCAN"; however, it remaining in the conventional "SCAN" mode, scanning only the radio frequencies, not the trucking ID's. Can anyone help me with this issue...the use of the scanner is vital to my business!!!!

Sac916

jlingman said:
I have been unable to TrunkTrack (id SCAN) since the new Sacraqmento Police/Sacramento Sheriffs radio system was introduced in early Aug 2006. I have a Unident BCT8 which worked fine until the change over. I have updated the scanner with all the new frequencies and trucking ID's, however, when I go into the "TRUNK" and "PVT" mode to scan the inputed ID's, the scanner should read "id SCAN"; however, it remaining in the conventional "SCAN" mode, scanning only the radio frequencies, not the trucking ID's. Can anyone help me with this issue...the use of the scanner is vital to my business!!!!

see this thread
http://radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46891

Status
Not open for further replies.