Problems with Zumspot and WPSD

KN6ODL

I use a Zumspot Elite 3.5 with Chip’s WPSD software. Works fantastic
Hi, I have the Zumspot Elite 3.5 that was purchased from HRO in 2021, and it came configured for pi-star. I got it working with WPSD fine and dandy. The other day, I updated the WPSD version and it went through fine, after that I updated the MMDVM. This is when my Zumspot was stuck at initializing and never got out of that mode. I reflashed the SD card with Zumradio .img, and re-config the pi-star. The Zumspot still did not get out of the init mode. I will play with it when I get home from work. I am not sure what is wrong. Thnx.

SA4MDN

Funny you should say that, my ZumSpot gave up with the Off-Line MSG on the screen after an update, turned it off then back on and got nothing, could not even get into menus as the thing was dead apart from the lights on the board flashing for a while like it was booting up, formatted the SD card reloaded it with WPSD still nothing, so me being me i broke it up and in the bin it went, no matter as i have a Openspot 4, i just cant be bothered or have the patience these days to mess around too long with this sort of stuff.