Professional Programmers for Scanners in Oregon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrivelsby

Does anyone do programming of scanners in the Beaverton area for a fee? I have a Uniden BCT15X that has won the battle between man and machine. I tried the FreeScan program, and now when I turn it on, it just sits there and honks at me. I should have bought a goose - at least it would have been a lot cheaper!!

SCPD

QRT
If you have the cable, software and frequencies, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

I've programmed quite a few scanners and even have a decent freq database to work with if you don't. Drop me a line, off forum as i don't check in here often, and we'll work out a visit to my ham shack if you like.

Frank here, K2NCC
Home (frank.k2ncc)

cell# 503 eight-oh-seven 86 nine-1 (any time, I'm up late every day)
or PM /email to the address here or found on QRZ.com for my call.

QRZ.COM Callsign K2NCC

scrivelsby

Professional Programmers for Scanners in Oregon? SUCCESS

The Answer is... YES! There is help available in the Beaverton/Portland area!!!

Thanks to K2NCC, (aka Frank Ravenswood of Eagle Eye Computer in Hillsboro), the search for help in RR was a success!!!

Polite; professional; punctual; picked it up, loaded it up with all of the frequencies that I wanted, with a few other fun ones thrown in for good measure), and delivered it back to me. Along with a type-written cheat sheet re. which banks holds what; a small plasticized cheat sheet card with the same info; AND gave me a run-down on how to operate the equipment. ALL for a super-low price!!!

For Computers, Scanners, or Ham Equipment - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.