prog the psr 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill44

been trying for 4 weeks now to prog the psr 600 by the book [ had to make my own book]
try to put in the 700 p25 system ,when i get done i hit scan it gose to search,last i saw the radio it was going out the window is there any help prog this thing
thanks

raisindot

bill44 said:
been trying for 4 weeks now to prog the psr 600 by the book [ had to make my own book]
try to put in the 700 p25 system ,when i get done i hit scan it gose to search,last i saw the radio it was going out the window is there any help prog this thing
thanks

Before you drop kick it again, download one of the three programs available for it--Win500, PSREdit, and ARC 500. They all make programming it a snap. Much easier than trying to do it manually. And you can try each one for free for 30 days before buying. Personally, I prefer Win500, but each has their own.

Suzie

turnwaldw

I second getting a program to help I just got my scanner 600 and got one of the three programs which made it a snap getting here setup.
I have been tweeking my scan list and its a snap.
Dave

bill44

winn500

thanks for the help, i went to winn500 download opened the file 5 moore symbles showed up where do i go from here ,i know nothing about computers
bill

Status
Not open for further replies.