Programing BCD396XT for San Diego County

Status
Not open for further replies.

inlandpatch

Premium Subscriber
i need some help programming my scanner (BCD396XT) to san diego county, i live in San Bernardino county so i can not just experiment and figure it out on my own. my question is what is the best way to program my scanner to get all SD/PD. also, what agency's/TGID use south zone, north zone, east zone, etc.

W6KRU

i need some help programming my scanner (BCD396XT) to san diego county, i live in San Bernardino county so i can not just experiment and figure it out on my own. my question is what is the best way to program my scanner to get all SD/PD. also, what agency's/TGID use south zone, north zone, east zone, etc.

Here is link to a post containing a Freescan file for the City of SD. Just remove the txt extension.
http://forums.radioreference.com/un...ing-maybe-example-would-help.html#post1634898

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
I just reprogrammed my 396XT for San Diego last night.....just waiting for a USB programming cable from Uniden. I am a TV news stringer, so my programming setup is organized, and meant to not miss anything important. You can download Freescan and I can email you my file.......its setup from listening to SD City County for the last 6 months and programming in basically anything worth hearing.....you can always add in the 100 or so extra tac channels, but as is youll hear 99% of the good stuff.

:)

Paul Anderegg

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Almost forgot, my programming seperates the north and south county systems with only the TG's youll hear on them....east I dont program because its basically rebroadcasts a few S and N TG's on east end repeaters.

paul

mike619

I just reprogrammed my 396XT for San Diego last night.....just waiting for a USB programming cable from Uniden. I am a TV news stringer, so my programming setup is organized, and meant to not miss anything important. You can download Freescan and I can email you my file.......its setup from listening to SD City County for the last 6 months and programming in basically anything worth hearing.....you can always add in the 100 or so extra tac channels, but as is youll hear 99% of the good stuff.

:)

Paul Anderegg

I know this is an old post but do you still have the list or a file for freescan?

samsat

Paul, I would also be interested in the file of freqs. My 330T arrived Monday and it would really make life easier.

Thanks

kma371

QRT
This thread is 5 years old. Please contact him directly if you want the file from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.