programing BCT15X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckindad1

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning to all need a little Help before i loose my mind, {not much left to loose } lol i have a BCT15X and have used BOTH free scan and ProScan Washington state both state police and Mutual Aid Frequencies only static most of the time i know thay run P25 as well but I'm talking the ANALOG frequencies i have noticed that PROSCAN is not suposto upload p25 if box is checked ,, but it dose free scan wont install them,, having issues with TRUNKED Systems to not picking anything up i think im doing something wrong i don't run any of the factory freqs i leave them off

freqseeker

Welcome to the forums.
I believe you are trying to monitor near Spokane. The trunk system there is P25. WSP VHF frequencies have mostly converted to P25 as well.
I am on the other side of the mountains from you, so I have no first hand experience. If you could list what frequencies you are trying to receive we may be able to help.
Another suggestion is click the lower left (Report) of your post and ask the moderator to move your post to the Washington forum. There may be someone local to you.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
WSP operates on THREE different radio systems currently, (plus is patched into some area's local LE system). Which one of the three WSP systems listed below, depends on where in the state you are.

1. Washington - WA State Patrol Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
This is basically the old VHF system, but was 'narrow banded' - which basically means it is now P25 - mostly anyway(?)...

2. Justice Integrated Wireless Network Trunking System, Various, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies
This is a federal system, (JIWN) that WSP also uses - and it is P25

3. WA State Patrol Trunking System, Various, Washington - Scanner Frequencies
This is WSP's 700Mhz system, however, it is only used in D1, D2, D5, D7 and D8 currently. Currently not in use out east (District 4), which is where you are at.

Like I said above, WSP is 'patched' into some local LE systems. In your case:
Spokane Regional Emergency Communications System Trunking System, Spokane, Washington - Scanner Frequencies
However, this system is also P25.

Basically, in order to monitor WSP, you WILL need P25 capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.