Programing multiple systems into a 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackywaves

Hi. I already have my county's p25 prgramed into my 106 working perfectly. I'm attempting to program in the neighboring p25. Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this? I hit program and new, but there isnt an option to make a new system, just new talkgroups. Am i missing something incredibly easy??

Thanks.

mikey60

Hi. I already have my county's p25 prgramed into my 106 working perfectly. I'm attempting to program in the neighboring p25. Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this? I hit program and new, but there isnt an option to make a new system, just new talkgroups. Am i missing something incredibly easy??

Thanks.

Select the option to create a new talkgroup, and then when the system option comes up, select New and enter the TSYS information there. When you save that, you'll come back to the talkgroup object, which by default will be a wildcard on the default scanlist.

Mike

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
After you press "NEW" you must press "SEL" and then choose the proper system and name it then install the freqys and press "save" twice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.