Programing my IC-V82

Status
Not open for further replies.

trace1

Just curious if you’re having any problems programming it manually. I have the V82 and found it to be very easy to program but if you have a lot of frequencies to program I can understand the need for a computer program to make it even easier.

Have you got the D-STAR UT-118 board installed? I know it’s an expensive add-on and there may not be any D-STAR users or repeaters in your area but the digital reception is fantastic.

K

ke5nuc

Thanks for the info! Software loaded. Just need to find a USB cable for the V82 now. Thanks!

K

ke5nuc

Migrating and saving data files to icom

Is there any way to save the data files in the programming software and to bring frequency lists from published lists into this software.?

k6pkl

IC U82 radio

I'm having problems. Built program cable from diagram supplied by Icom in v82, U82 manual. I get a error message when starting software that radio is not connected ? I verified cable with an ohm meter.
What is wrong ?

Viper43

Get the real cable, the schematic is messed up and ICOM doesn't seem to care and fix it. But the cable they sell works fine....go figure

V

Viper43

ke5nuc said:
Is there any way to save the data files in the programming software and to bring frequency lists from published lists into this software.?

Nope...but you could write some software to do it.

V

Cloning cable for V82

The attached schematic works with just about all the ICOM Amatuer Radio they sell.

Use a stereo plug ground connected to ground and the in/out connected to the center ring.

Attachments

• OPC478 sm.pdf
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,005

G0NMY

http://www.rtsystemsinc.com/IC-U82-programming-software-and-USB-cable-s/1864.htm

Thanks for the info! Software loaded. Just need to find a USB cable for the V82 now. Thanks!

No there is not an option to import csv files which is a pity.

However there is another program done by RTsystems (Who I have no affiliation to) who's software may
have the option to import data.
Maybe an email to them may give the answer
HTH on this old thread. lol

IC-U82 Radio Programming Software | Icom Radio Software | Cloning Software

Status
Not open for further replies.