Programing RS Pro 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholmes1942

I was having trouble hearing audio on Wyolink by using Arc 96. I could get everything but no audio,Itried about everything to no avail. I decided to try Win 96,Behold a miracle everything including audio. Also Arc 96 would not let me input some of the longer frequencies. A friend and I now have 2 Wyolink friendly Pro 96 and it also worked in my 2096 whitch I could program with Arc 96. I am just curious does anybody have any answers WHY?

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
First off, have all the scanners been updated to the latest `Firmware' versions? Next, has the ARC 96 been updated to the latest version? There have been quite a few `bandplan' revisions over the years and if the software and firmware don't have the appropriate updates for just that, not to mention other changes, you can have some problems similar to what you are describing. Other than that I really couldn't say if it was something else that `GOTCHA'. Glad to hear that you *did* eventually get things working.

bholmes1942

Custom tables

I programed the same custom tables (identical) in both programs, however Arc 96 would not allow some of the longer frequencies,

Status
Not open for further replies.