programing trunking with arc300 for pro164 uestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiLark

Premium Subscriber
Okay when i import like a trunk system to arc300 and upload it to the scanner it shows the control channels which there are 4 of them but theres like a bunch of talkgroups,are the talk grtoups uploaded to the scanner as well when i hit upload to scanner? Because i just see the 4 control hannels,like are the talk groups somewhere on those 4 control channels or do i gotta upload seperate or what,i can do conventional no prob but the trunking lookjs like i just see the 4 control chanels after the upload..can soeone please clue me in if im doing something wrong or skipping as step.. tsnks... SHiLOH

Clark

I am not familiar with ARC 300 but do use several other Butel programs (great programs) . The TGs information are not not included in the Control Channels. Do you see any TGs in the ARC 300 program and in the concerned Trunk system ?
If they're not in ARC 300, they can't be sent to the scanner.

Clark

shiLark

Premium Subscriber
no,they are there in the arc300 software along with the control channels,ya see like it shows the frequencies on a page then u can clik talk groups and also settings i just wandering like wen i hit upload to the scanner i just see the control chanels are all the talk groups like programed under the control chanels like theres 4 control chanels do the talk groups wen they upload goto the same place the control channels gop or does like bank chnl 5 have a talk group id abnd chnl 6 an so on or do they go under the control chnel wen i hit upload,im a noob my first time tryin to use trunking so i was just wandering how that werks...

Status
Not open for further replies.