Programming and Monitoring Bayhealth Medical System

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon,

I was going through the Delaware Forum, and I noticed that someone awhile back was trying to monitor Bayhealth Medical System in the Dover area. Since they have an emergency center in Smyrna, I decided to figure out what type of system they are operating on. After some research, I found the frequency information for Smyrna:

Frequency Summary - Smyrna, DE

When I was looking at the emission designator, I noticed that it indicated MOTOTRBO. After running 152.3075 in conventional mode, I noticed that Color Code 9 was showing up. So on my SDS100, I set the system up the following way:

New System - MotoTRBO Trunk

Frequency - 152.3075; Input LCN 1(I did run the LCN finder after inputing this system); Color Code 9

After monitoring this system while at my desk today, I found TGID of 102; 103; 110 and a Site ID of 3 showing up. Since I think that it's set-up correctly, I guess that I will continue to see how monitoring this system plays out with other TGIDs.

Adam

pspc389

Premium Subscriber
102 appears to be Bayhealth Kent security, 103 appears to be Bayhealth Sussex security, 106 is possibly maintenance not sure what 110 is

Status
Not open for further replies.