Programming BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cschurman

I just received my BCD325P2 scanner and I am having some difficulties getting things programmed into it. I am in the Story County area, I would like to get the Ames PD/FD and ISU PD. Those are the main two I would like to have on my scanner. I would also like to get story county Sheriff, and cedar falls PD/FD, and UNI PD.

Is there somebody that could assist me in getting these programmed?

cschurman

I am frequently in Cedar Falls which is why I would like to program it into my scanner. I know I most likely won't be able to pick it up when I am at home. I am usually up there close to once a week.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
If you check out the Scanner Software forum, you'll find that ProScan is very highly regarded, and the developer regularly answers questions there.

Take a look at the links (always blue) in this article from our wiki. It contains links to just about everything you need to get started. At the bottom are the links to the Easier to Read manuals, and there is one for the 325P2

Program your DMA Scanner - The RadioReference Wiki

Mike

northzone

Premium Subscriber
Call it bank, system or whatever, your question made sense.. Just hit the .NO button and press 1 then 0. Do this for any 2-digit, press the .NO button then the 2 digits. Groups within these can only be a single digit from 0 to 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.