Programming from 500 Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

miata54

Premium Subscriber
Hi All:

Got my PSR500 today. Put to rest my BC245XLT! While awaiting its arrival, I used PSR500EDIT to create various Scan Lists to upload to the 500, principally Worc Fire (EDACS) and Northern Worcester County Fire Depts (CONVS). Created the separate bin files with no problems or so I think. Uploaded WFD on Scan List #1. Checked its operation and it worked flawlessly. Uploaded Scan List # v2, hit the Scan button and #2 worked flawlessly, but #1 was no where to be found, or seen. When I toggled button #1, I got the error message "Nothing there" or words to that effect.

I've attached some screenshots of the layout of the Scan Lists on the main page of EDIT 500 where I think possibly I made the error. I'm hoping someone can recognize what I've done wrong and why after uploading the second bin file, which I have listed as Scan List #2, Scan List #1 disappears from memory.
There is also a third bin file shown as List # 3 which when uploaded, runs just fine but then the first two lists disappear as well.

Thx

Chris

Attachments

• screenshot24.jpg
    screenshot24.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 265
  • screenshot25.jpg
    screenshot25.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 308
  • screenshot26.jpg
    screenshot26.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 275
  • screenshot27.jpg
    screenshot27.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 284
  • screenshot28.jpg
    screenshot28.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 282

Highpockets

Everything you want in your scanner has to be done in one upload, everytime you upload you over-write what is in the scanner.

All your programming has to be in one file.

Last edited:

mikey60

With PSREdit500, use the option from the Import menu to read data from another .bin file to get the other data into a single file, and the upload...

Mike

miata54

Premium Subscriber
With PSREdit500, use the option from the Import menu to read data from another .bin file to get the other data into a single file, and the upload...

Mike

Excellent tip Mike. Thx. Wish I had read this before I re-progammed the other 7 bin files! Learning a lot and having fun at it.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.