Programming London FD - Did I do this correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypersight

I'm using win96 to program my father's pro96 for London and area. My question is in regards to LFD's type ii hybrid system. (Specifically the block number and size) I've never had to program a Type ii hybrid system before so I thought it might be a good idea to ask everyone before I ship this scanner to off to him after I program it.
I imported the system to win96 from RR, but the size codes were all zeros when I downloaded it - this is where I'm a bit confused.
I attached a screen shot of win96 and maybe someone tell me if I did this correctly.

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    182.7 KB · Views: 104

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Looks like the fleetmap is correct... '2' should be S03 as you have it in your picture. Check your talkgroup ID's though.... They should be 200-01, 200-02 and 200-03. Your picture shows 00201 for dispatch, Tac 1 and Tac 2. Also don't forget to put in the 3 conventional frequencies for Tac 3,4 and 5. I can send you a .p96 file with this already programmed if required.

hypersight

Ok, thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.
Yeah, the way you see the TG ID's is how it was imported from the DB on win96...so something didn't go quite right with the import.
And I know about the conv. tac channels - just haven't put them in yet. Anyways I'll PM you my email address so you can send me the .p96 file just to make sure I have everything right. Agian much appreciated!

ve3tej

Premium Subscriber
Looks like the fleetmap is correct... '2' should be S03

You should also make 3 a S03 to. This change would give you the ability to listen to talkgroup 201-01 that only gets used when it is patched to another system.

hypersight

Looks like the fleetmap is correct... '2' should be S03

You should also make 3 a S03 to. This change would give you the ability to listen to talkgroup 201-01 that only gets used when it is patched to another system.

Thanks for the info. I have added that in.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.