Programming my pro96

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaldwell

I don't know if this is possible as I am a novice. I am programming my pro96 scanner using the win96 software using the computer via downloading the database from RR. Now my delima is that in Hamilton county ohio I would prefer to seperate Hamilton county sheriffs office and other departments in one bank and then the City on another bank but everytime i try to do that I still get City talk on my county bank and looking in the talk group banks I don't see any City TalkGroup ID posted in the the scan list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
After downloading go into the talk groups and eliminate the ones you do not want from the scan list. Then open a new scan list and download again, eliminate the ones from the previous scan list. That way you will have two separate lists.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I don't know if this is possible as I am a novice. I am programming my pro96 scanner using the win96 software using the computer via downloading the database from RR. Now my delima is that in Hamilton county ohio I would prefer to seperate Hamilton county sheriffs office and other departments in one bank and then the City on another bank but everytime i try to do that I still get City talk on my county bank and looking in the talk group banks I don't see any City TalkGroup ID posted in the the scan list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Insure CLOSED Mode is set for each bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.