Programming of a Uniden BCT 15X for SLC area Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin84123

I was given a Uniden BCT 15X scanner and know nothing on how to program it [The online programming guide looks like an Alien language to me] for the local [SLC area] police, UHP, UPD and fire channels. I am willing to pay someone that knows how to do so for me a reasonable price. I live in Taylorsville.

Any takers?

Merlin

Bob1955

I was given a Uniden BCT 15X scanner and know nothing on how to program it [The online programming guide looks like an Alien language to me] for the local [SLC area] police, UHP, UPD and fire channels. I am willing to pay someone that knows how to do so for me a reasonable price. I live in Taylorsville.

Any takers?

Merlin
Merlin84123, Please send me a private message. I used to own this scanner. It is a GREAT analog scanner. It will NOT do Digital Phase 1/2.

kf7yn

Any takers?

Merlin
Did you get help with programing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

wtp

i could send step by step instructions for a bare bones to get you to hears something.
i might take under 5 minutes if you are slow about it and it 10 you would have just taylorsville only.
just waiting for you to be able to get a personal message/mail inbox. a not step by step is
program system
new system
MOTorola
800 custom
set frequencies
edit band plan
hit scan
like i said that is the barebones of setting up the bare bones way to listen.
and if you want to listen to a frequency real quick.
hit HOLD, type in the FREQ, hit HOLD.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
The best way is to sit down and take the time to LEARN the scanner and figure it out for yourself. Good advice and instructions are great, but the best way is hands on. The link for the Easier To Read Manual is the best place to start. As I always say, brew a pot of coffee. It will be time well spent. The best advice is - have FUN with it!

JD
kf4anc

Status
Not open for further replies.