programming OKWIN problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofy7777

Recently purchased pro 2096 , using Arcsoft and R.R. to program Tulsa project 25 and motorola type II, each in a seperate bank. When scanning all I'm receiving is the analog T.G.'s and a couple of random digital talk groups, none of which are Tulsa P.D. , Tulsa fire,etc. Kinda new to digital trunking so any help would be appreciated!

tvengr

Well Known Member
Is that ARC96 software you are using. If so, under Settings in each bank check the box for Closed Mode. In Closed Mode, you receive only the talkgroups you have programmed. If you downloaded from the database, you probably have all of the Public Works, etc talkgroups programmed and you will have to lock out or delete them. I believe that you have the capability to select the agencies you want in ARC96. I don't use the downloads. I prefer to do my own programming from scratch. If you attach your programming file, I will check it for problems. You need to right click on the file and send it to a compressed (zipped) folder to be able to attach it. If anyone else is familiar with ARC96 RR download, please feel free to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.