BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Programming P25 Phase II

Status
Not open for further replies.

anagle96

Feed Provider
Looking for a little help programming P25 Phase II using the ARC-XT software. I found that in the ARC software for ARC536 Pro there's a TDMA Phase II option when programming P25 systems but there's nothing of that nature that I could find in the ARC-XT software and I haven't been able to find any help on the internet so far. The link to the network I'm trying to program is below, any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

New Jersey Interoperability Communications System (NJICS) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
P25 is just a radio protocol. The scanner doesn't care what setting is in the software -- just use whatever P25 setting is given. P25 is the same no matter what flavor it is...

garys

Premium Subscriber
Program it as a P25 system. TDMA Phase II was a pre P25 standard and was only used in a few systems across the nation. All current systems use the P25 standard and if there are Type II talk groups, the scanner will recognize them and process the audio as long as it's not encrypted.

anagle96

Feed Provider
Apologies, forgot to thank you guys for the help. Turns out it was just encrypted and I didn't notice in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.