Programming Pro-106 SARA P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0JAK

Hello and thank you in advance...
How do I program my Pro-106 using Win 500 v1.97 software.. For Marshalltown site. Marshalltown PD and Grundy County are Phase I P25. I believe. I am just unsure of how to start programming this into my scanner.. I need a refresher course ;)

Also looking to upgrade scanners... I like having portable (handheld) scanner.. Easy to program, computer programming... Is it possible to download these systems into scanner and tweak systems around to how I'd like them to scan.. I have been listening to scanners for a long time, but haven't programmed one for quite a while...

I appreciate any help you can give..
Thank you!!
N0JAK
Pat

N0JAK

Figuring out how to Program p25 into my Pro-106... Seems to work.. Still need to research new scanners and find one that works for me..

Do most newer scanners allow for downloading and merging or building a scanlist from Radio Reference?

tvengr

Well Known Member
You will be able to monitor the Marshall Co talkgroups where the mode is D. DE talkgroups are encrypted and cannot be monitored by any scanner. You will be able to monitor only the interop talkgroup in Grundy Co. Talkgroups with a mode of T are TDMA (Phase 2) and cannot be monitored by the Pro-106, which is capable of Phase 1 only.
Grundy County Talkgroups
NextLevel.gif

DEC HEX Mode Alpha TagDescriptionTag
238015cf9TGrundy Co Law 1Law 1 Law Dispatch
238025cfaTGrundy IncidentIncident Law Talk
238035cfbTEGrundy Co Law 3Law 3 Law Talk
43801ab19TGrundy Co FireFire Dispatch Fire Dispatch
43802ab1aTGrundy Co FireFire Fire-Tac
43803ab1bTGrundy Co FireFire Fire-Tac
1380135e9DV-Law31V-Law 31 Patch - 155.475 Interop

tvengr

Well Known Member
Give this file a try. I deleted all of the encrypted talkgroups you cannot receive. The file is for Marshall Co only. Scan lists as follows:
1. Marshall Co Law
2, Marshall Co Fire
3. Marshalltown PD
4. Marshalltown Fire
Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with Win500 and Upload to Scanner.

Attachments

• Marshall Co IA.zip
    831 bytes · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.