Programming PRO 107 ISCAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dats2Cute

Hello. I am trying to program a new scanner. It's a pro 107 iscan. I live in Orange county NY and I want the newburgh police and new windsor as well as trunking. I am new to programming. I do not have premium membership to have it download directly to my scanner. (Will that work anyway?)

Please help me :)

airwolfbell222

Premium Subscriber
If it's a 107, the database is already built into the sd card inside of the scanner, you just need to follow the manual. Click on the browse library icon on the scanners main menu, then select your county and state.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Pro-107 programming

Use the software that came with the scanner make sure the firmware is up to date then make sure the Radio Reference database is up to date. It's included on the SD card but is updated every week.

Then you can either use the software or the radio to pull in the Orange County EDACS system.

You don't need a premium membership but you might want one anyway to be able to download PDF's of the system to keep on hand.

Les

Hello. I am trying to program a new scanner. It's a pro 107 iscan. I live in Orange county NY and I want the newburgh police and new windsor as well as trunking. I am new to programming. I do not have premium membership to have it download directly to my scanner. (Will that work anyway?)

Please help me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.