programming psr500

Status
Not open for further replies.

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
getting there

a week ago a member sent me a site that I unzipped into win500. It gave me the calgary frequencies. I didnt even have to search for them. I uploaded them into my scanner. That worked good. Win500 shows them in scan list 2. I imported some michigan talk groups and put them as scan list 4. when Im in all objectsin show scan lists I have 4 checked. On the grid to the left, the first line says 00015 tsys calgary mot800/900 scan lists 4. the rest of the grid is what I imported for Michigan. when I double click in the scan list a new page opens up. under details scanlist 2 is checked and all the calgary freuencies are there. not the michigan ones.

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
programming win500

I didnt have the show unnasigned box checked. Now my michigan groups are in the grid. so I have scanlist 4 michigan in show scan list, I have scan list 4 checked under details. Now if I want to upload to the scanner does it automatically go into scanlist 4 in the scanner or do I have to set the scanner default for scanlist 4

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
heap error

It seems since I downloaded the calgary talkgroups, it scans fine on scanlist 2, but as soon as I try to do anything else with the scanner for example PGM or MAN, it goes into heap error. I have to turn it off and back on again and it automatically starts scanner channel. Any Ideas?

Highpockets

Attached is the same file I attached before, but, I added Marquette to it, use it as an example what you should be doing to add to your file for uploading.

Unzip file into your Win500 directory, use open command in Win500 to open (calmarq.p500) the file to look at it.

Last edited:

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
calmarq

Steve, I did that & it opened in win500, buy unlike the last time when i click on upload to scanner a popup comes on and says
unable to open the port\\.\com9
2: com9does not exist

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
Well, I got the port thing fixed. Was able to download Marquette frequencies and it shoes up in scanlist 4 like I wanted. If only I could do this myself. The things ive saved into my documents for some reason wont open up. Its asking me what program I want to use to open it.

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
To the relief Im sure of all of you that have been so patient with me, I think I finally have it figured out. Thank you very much to all of you.

jloriginal

Premium Subscriber
win500 cant open save as in my documents

yes, im saving it to my documents. it shows in my documents but when I try to open it it says adobe reader could not open because itis not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example it was sent as an email attachment and wasnt correctly decoded) This comes up for anything I try to save in my documents from win 500

RomeRon

yes, im saving it to my documents. it shows in my documents but when I try to open it it says adobe reader could not open because itis not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example it was sent as an email attachment and wasnt correctly decoded) This comes up for anything I try to save in my documents from win 500

Are you trying to open it from the open in Win500 or are you doble clicking the file in documents? I can save as to my desk top and when I double click on it from the desktop it will bring up a box wanting me to chose a program to open it with, But if I open it in Win500 then it loads.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.