BCT15X: Programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucevesper

Premium Subscriber
I am new to this scanner, I used the FreeSCAN to program my scanner with the help of RadioReference. but I am still NOT able to pick up my local Police Dept. and the fire Dept.. I am able to pick up other depts. and I have even added some new ones like the local Dept. of power/water. I do know that the PD and Fire Dept. has recently switch frequencies. (Now in the 800's). Is it possible that RadioReference doesn't have the updated frequencies. or have I done something wrong. I am not sure if my Trunking is working or not. I do not know if the new frequencies that the PD and Fire are using are digital or not.

Any Advice would be helpful.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Please tell us specifically what channels (with a link to the RadioReference page). Without knowing the town/county/state/agency, no one will be able to give you anything other than general or incorrect advice.

brucevesper

Premium Subscriber
programming

I apologize My local area would be Dodge Co,& Saunders Co. Nebraska, my town is Fremont Nebraska my old scanner can picks up Saunders Co. sheriff (852.426) but my new bearcat SCT15X doesn't pick it up but it is programed in.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I don't see any listing for 852.426 MHz (which would not be a valid frequency, in any event).

I do see one for 852.4625 MHz. That tower appears to be SW of Prague, NE which is about 20 Miles SW of Fremont. There is a closer tower (4 miles SW of Fremont) that might be easier to receive. 852.3125 MHz.

brucevesper

Premium Subscriber
I don't see any listing for 852.426 MHz (which would not be a valid frequency, in any event).

I do see one for 852.4625 MHz. That tower appears to be SW of Prague, NE which is about 20 Miles SW of Fremont. There is a closer tower (4 miles SW of Fremont) that might be easier to receive. 852.3125 MHz.

the 852.315 is programed under the Saunders county state wide but it still isn't being pick up. I thought since they all were programed in that I would get them all. Yes the prague tower is farer most of what I can hear on my uniden BC37CRS picks up the 852.3125 but Not the Bearcat

Status
Not open for further replies.