Programming scanner for mom... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveageek

Hello everyone!

I have a Uniden BCD396T I'm gonna give to my mom. Was wondering if anybody had a local (Clackamas, Portland) file to share so I could upload real quick to it before I did that.... I'm using Free Scan if anybody needs to know. I appreciate the help! Thanks.

mrhex

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone!

I have a Uniden BCD396T I'm gonna give to my mom. Was wondering if anybody had a local (Clackamas, Portland) file to share so I could upload real quick to it before I did that.... I'm using Free Scan if anybody needs to know. I appreciate the help! Thanks.
loveageek, go ahead and send me a PM here on the forum and I'll respond back with my private email address. I haven't turned my scanner on for quite a bit because I am busy with school & work. However, I do have the middle of the week off. So perhaps I can take a look for you and maybe upload a file for you.

My next question is what does your mom like to listen to primarily? Personally, I am one of those people that could give two squats about fire freqs/channels. I prefer to listen to local police/sheriff, federal protective service, and at times (OSP) Oregon State Patrol. I don't wanna say that scanning is a dying art, but it is doubtful that anybody under 20 that lives in the metro area that isn't somewhat technically inclined has much interest in scanning anymore. I would say that the exception to this to ham radio operators.

loveageek

Forums won't let me PM you and I added you as a friend (I dont think I post enough or something) If you still would like to help my email is my username at gmail.com...

Sorry for all the trouble. But I do appreciate the help.

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.