Programming scanner frequency using software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boone2

Premium Subscriber
I’m new to the scanner world and I’m trying to find out how to program specific frequency channels in my SDS200. I have already programmed some channels using the uniden software after watching a few videos on how to but they didn’t show you how to program some manually. The channels I’m trying to input show up on radio reference but will not let input them to the favorites list. They are on a P25 trunk system and 2 out of the 4 are red channels. I do have pro scan and the butal536 software. I also read somewhere that if you are using the location feature on the SDS200 and you manually input some frequencies and you input the location wrong that your scanner may not scan properly. I would greatly appreciate any assistance because I’m at a loss at this point.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You asked virtually the same question before and got a lot of good responses, duplicate posts are discouraged in the RR forums. If you still have questions your original post is a great place to ask them, so people responding know the whole story.

As a side note, the best place for this discussion is the Uniden Forum, since you are asking for help with a Uniden scanner. You'll find many posts to help you there as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.