Programming scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbinco

I purchased the RS Pro 106 and was wondering what software to use to download frequencies onto my scanner. I saw that Freescan was an option but wasn't sure if it would work for this model. Am I able to select the frequencies I want to scan and put them in an order of preference with the software?

NHdave

Premium Subscriber
Two of the best, Win500 and Arc500 both have a trial version available, try each one and see which you like. There really is no order of preference, but you can arrange them how you like and set up your scan lists and radio options.

bigbinco

programming scanner

Thanks for the help, will try them out and see what I come up with. Where is the best place to get the frequencies I want for my area on RR?

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

PSREdit is another option for programming the scanner.

To use any of the software packages to program does require a paid membership to this site, if you want to have the software download the information for you.

murkr

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

PSREdit is another option for programming the scanner.

To use any of the software packages to program does require a paid membership to this site, if you want to have the software download the information for you.

is PSREdit free? im getting a BCD396T in the mail right now just reading on how to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.