programming software

Status
Not open for further replies.

awall

I have a couple of Motorola CDM1250 VHF radios that I need to program. Does anyone know where I could buy the software at a reasonable price. I already have Maxtrac's, Radius GM300's and Radius GP300's that I have programmed up for scanning. Theese make excelent scanners but the CDM1250's have 64 channels in them so I could move a couple of Maxtracs elsware. I would also like to get software for the Maratrac. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
You can't buy Motorola programming software at a "reasonable" price. However you can buy it at an unreasonable price from Motorola.

R

Rayjk110

Just "know" certain people who you know have it. Then just have 'em do it for you or arrange something else.

Easiest way besides a radio shop/ /\/\otorola $$

Last edited:

KE4ASQ

Rayjk110 said:
Just "know" certain people who you know have it. Then just have 'em do it for you or arrange something else.

Easiest way besides a radio shop/ /\/\otorola $$
You are always cool in my eyes, Ray In a non-gay way that is.*Laughs*

R

Rayjk110

KE4ASQ said:
You are always cool in my eyes, Ray In a non-gay way that is.*Laughs*

Haha

uhm

ok

Speaking of WHCA, my vhf Astro saber 3 is a WHCA radio. Pretty cool looking with the engraving on it and all.

awall

I'll probably end up buying software but I don't intend to pay Motorola prices. I found 2 computers for sale the other day that had lots of Motorola software already installed on them, but somebody beat me to it. They were for sale from a Motorola shop that was going out of business and they were liquidating everything. They didn't have the CDM1250 software though.

w4rez

awall said:
I'll probably end up buying software but I don't intend to pay Motorola prices. I found 2 computers for sale the other day that had lots of Motorola software already installed on them, but somebody beat me to it. They were for sale from a Motorola shop that was going out of business and they were liquidating everything. They didn't have the CDM1250 software though.

If you want to keep everything legal, I suggest you read Moto-Mafia's software license agreements. While your intentions would certainly be more honorable than downloading the software off some warez site, Motorola won't see it that way, as their software licenses are non-transferrable.

KE4ASQ

Rayjk110 said:
Haha

uhm

ok

Speaking of WHCA, my vhf Astro saber 3 is a WHCA radio. Pretty cool looking with the engraving on it and all.
Yeah, I know that is why I made it my primary radio for when I am listening or talking,
I also have a Astro Saber III, It is a former LAPD radio (or so I was told *Laughs*) and it is my 2nd favorite radio, I have a couple MURS channels in it and I have a carbon copy of the same channels/frequencies as my WHCA Sys. Saber.

KE4ASQ

w4rez said:
If you want to keep everything legal, I suggest you read Moto-Mafia's software license agreements. While your intentions would certainly be more honorable than downloading the software off some warez site, Motorola won't see it that way, as their software licenses are non-transferrable.
Yes indeed, I have several /\/\ licenses and the software agreement is very scary and you basically have sold your soul to /\/\a /\/\oto for that RSS. Which I don't mind at all

Status
Not open for further replies.