Programming Specific TG's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaJungle

I've been trying to program specific talkgroups on the system I listen to, but when I do create a favorites list on the system with that TGID, it seems that it adds the whole system, and then I am back at square one.

I am trying to add a specific part of the department, but without having to do channel hold and be stuck on one TG, or even site hold and be stuck with the whole department. Just have a system with my 4-5 favorite TG's - is this even possible, or is my only option to set priority/channel hold?
Scanner is Uniden BCD436HP

Last edited:

belvdr

No longer interested in living
When I want many TGs from a system, I add the group, then delete what I don't want from the FL.

Alternatively, if I only want one or so, I grab those from the right pane and append those to the FL.

ScubaJungle

When I want many TGs from a system, I add the group, then delete what I don't want from the FL.

Alternatively, if I only want one or so, I grab those from the right pane and append those to the FL.
I have only the TGs I want programmed, but I think the issue is that all of the frequencies for the system are also programmed, as I'd have no way of programming a single frequency on an EDACS system since they cycle. Not sure if you are on a similar system.

Nevermind, my issue was I was on ID search on the favorite channels, which was finding all TGs

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for:

Edit...Edit Favorite List..Select Favorite List...Delete the East System or West System Site? Back out..File Save..Write to Scanner?

Status
Not open for further replies.