Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb872033

Im looking for anyone/or a business in connecticut that can program VHF radios...im in middlesex county and have radios with 8 channels but only one frequency on them...looking to expand a but...i would prefer not to deal with L&S for this, so i was hoping someone out there might have had a good experience with someone and might be able to point me in the right direction...thanks in advance

JB

chris63

motorola saber

is there a way to use one motorola saber to program another one like closeing the info from one to the other

jb872033

not too sure on motorolas but i would think that you might need at least a cloning cable or something...im looking to get some Tekk NT-10s programmed

JB

N1GTL

Database Admin
jb872033 said:
Im looking for anyone/or a business in connecticut that can program VHF radios...im in middlesex county and have radios with 8 channels but only one frequency on them...looking to expand a but...i would prefer not to deal with L&S for this, so i was hoping someone out there might have had a good experience with someone and might be able to point me in the right direction...thanks in advance

JB

What make/model of radios?

jb872033

N1GTL said:
What make/model of radios?

They are tekk nt-10s I have 6 of them and am looking to get them programmed on some other frequencies...they are on MURS red, i dont have a HAM liscense or anything so i would have them programmed to just some more murs frequencies....thanks

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.