programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddtv

I have a Uniden BCD536HP, and I paid for the premium service,, I like to know how to program from the date base strait to the scanner, I try last night a lost everything on scanner,is the a video I COULD WATCH, ['m new at the digital world of scanning, I DO HAVE THE PROVICE UP GRADE

reddtv

I watch all of them, still a little lost, I wish my spelling and reading skill were a little better, I paid for the premium service, from what read, are suppose be able ;load the file from the data base strait to the scanner, but seem to mess that up, I really 1 on1 help, I don.t know you talk over the phone to a member in my area or what, I thing change a lot since analog days

phask

Premium Subscriber
I have a Uniden BCD536HP, and I paid for the premium service,, I like to know how to program from the date base strait to the scanner, I try last night a lost everything on scanner,is the a video I COULD WATCH, ['m new at the digital world of scanning, I DO HAVE THE PROVICE UP GRADE

So just HOW are you trying? You do not even need a RR subscription as Uniden uses Sentinel to synchronize the database.

reddtv

I MESS WITH THIS UNIT FOR WEEKS, seem I can't get it to work for me, watch all most all videos on this unit, is there any body in the bay area that can help me to set my unit up , don't might paying for the help understanding programming part, also I read in one of the earlier post about ARC536 software. is this software easier to use

Status
Not open for further replies.