Prompt Med Transport - Lake Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwiscan

What am I missing with the Prompt Med frequencies in the database?

I dont get any chatter on them. Sometimes I do get a garbled noise similar to what you would hear on a control channel of a trunked system.

Prompt Medical Transportation Inc

Frequency License Type Tone Alpha Tag Description Mode Tag
151.12250 WQBQ831 RM 114 DPL Promt EMS 1 Emergency Ch 1 FM EMS-Tac
151.91000 WQBC338 BM Promt EMS 2 Transport Ch 2 FM EMS-Tac
155.22000 WPRG955 BM PromtEMS Med Med-Car Transport FM EMS-Tac
154.50500 WQBC338 RM 743 DPL Promt EMST Transport FM EMS-Tac

Happy New Year.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Yeah, I see it on their license for most of them. 155.2200 looks like it's the only one that don't have the emission for TRBO. Not sure if that one is still analog or not. I'll make the changes to the DB. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Thanks - I'd forgotten about DSD. I at first thought it was P25... and I programmed up my P25 Spectra with the channels... then realised it was the devil's own work ;)

jerminski73

Newbie to listening!

I am trying to access the Prompt Ambulance frequencies but cannot seem to figure it out. I have only ever been able to listen to the "Live Audio" channels and never any of the others. I assume I am missing a vital piece of the equation and hope you will be gentle in informing me where I might start! Thanks in advance!

scannerfreak

Database Admin
You won't be able to monitor them using a scanner, except for the analog dispatch tone out freq. that was just added today.

In order to monitor the TRBO channels you'll need to follow the information that was posted above.

jerminski73

I downloaded the dsd software but still am not able to figure it out, I am guessing that there is another program I have to have first then add the DSD? I read the faq and it still points to linux so there may be my main issue...

KidClerk

Feed Provider
Just FYI, and it probably won't affect the Lake County frequencies, Prompt Ambulance has purchased KATS Ambulance in Jasper County. I would guess at some point the name will change and the database will need to be updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.