Propagation this past weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene

Greetings.....just a side note. I have read in other threads that propagation was off the chain this past weekend. Can confirm that. Had my 436HP with a RS 800 antenna and was getting Hanover county 4-5 bars strong on my deck in Portsmouth. Also getting a strong data channel on one of Portsmouth's frequencies.....couldn't quite see which one. Need to put up an outside antenna again. Pretty neat, at least to me. Have a great week all.

Eugene KG4AVE

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Greetings.....just a side note. I have read in other threads that propagation was off the chain this past weekend. Can confirm that. Had my 436HP with a RS 800 antenna and was getting Hanover county 4-5 bars strong on my deck in Portsmouth. Also getting a strong data channel on one of Portsmouth's frequencies.....couldn't quite see which one. Need to put up an outside antenna again. Pretty neat, at least to me. Have a great week all.

Eugene KG4AVE
I was hearing CG sector VA. On CG 121 (or one of the p25 channels I forget) and channel 16 marine all weekend and into Tues up here in CT.

ecps92

Yes an amazing 3+ days for a North/North East and South/Southwest from Boston
DE/NJ/PA with indoor stock antennas
Northern ME and Nova Scotia as well

Hope it returns, altho the rain moving in, seems to be pushing the South/Southwest down :(

And Sector Northern New England was louder and clearer than Sector Boston has ever been :)

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Yes an amazing 3+ days for a North/North East and South/Southwest from Boston
DE/NJ/PA with indoor stock antennas
Northern ME and Nova Scotia as well

Hope it returns, altho the rain moving in, seems to be pushing the South/Southwest down :(

And Sector Northern New England was louder and clearer than Sector Boston has ever been :)
Yeah that front will for sure put a damper on it. Pun:p

Status
Not open for further replies.