ProScan 17.6.3 shutting down

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC4ASF

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have the newest version of ProScan operating on a almost new HP desktop operating with Windows 10 Home that has automatic updates turned off. I manually turn on Windows updates on Sunday mornings and afterwards I turn updates off. ProScan, which is running 24/7, is providing a scanner feed to Broadcastify. ProScan shuts down for no apparent reason at very odd times regularly. Nothing else operating on the PC shuts down such as the email. Where is there a file that will tell me why ProScan shuts down? Thanks.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have the newest version of ProScan operating on a almost new HP desktop operating with Windows 10 Home that has automatic updates turned off. I manually turn on Windows updates on Sunday mornings and afterwards I turn updates off. ProScan, which is running 24/7, is providing a scanner feed to Broadcastify. ProScan shuts down for no apparent reason at very odd times regularly. Nothing else operating on the PC shuts down such as the email. Where is there a file that will tell me why ProScan shuts down? Thanks.
Send me a bug report. That way, I can send you test files to see what's going on and get it fixed.
See this link - Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.