ProScan 3.9.3 Upgrade Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
ProScan 3.9.3 upgrade has been released.

Version Series 3.9.X is mainly intended to test the BCD996XT / BCT15X support and contains bug fixes unrelated to the BCD996XT / BCT15X support.
This is an upgrade file containing only the .executable. ProScan must be previously installed.

ProScan

Thank you Bob for continuing to improve this great software!

Robert721

Copied the exe file into the original program file and every time I hit the icon it asked if I want to run the program like it is installing it, is this correct?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Copied the exe file into the original program file and every time I hit the icon it asked if I want to run the program like it is installing it, is this correct?

That sounds like a security setting issue in Windows or your anti-virus application. When it ask you that, isn't there a check box to make it stop asking?

Robert721

o just ask if I want to run the program. the original install works fine but when I copy the new exe it acts up. It does run after I hit the yes button. I'll keep tinkering with it.

oilmillcharlie

Premium Subscriber
ProScan 3.9.3 upgrade has been released.

Version Series 3.9.X is mainly intended to test the BCD996XT / BCT15X support and contains bug fixes unrelated to the BCD996XT / BCT15X support.
This is an upgrade file containing only the .executable. ProScan must be previously installed.

ProScan

Thank you Bob for continuing to improve this great software!

Loaded the new exec file. It loads the database for my BC796D and then immediately jumps to Proscan client running a Pro996 on a system I have monitored in the past. Never did that before. Any ideas???

B.K.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Loaded the new exec file. It loads the database for my BC796D and then immediately jumps to Proscan client running a Pro996 on a system I have monitored in the past. Never did that before. Any ideas???

B.K.

Were you using ProScan in client mode before you exited ProScan. That would explain it. Stop the client and that should take care of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.