ProScan Proscan 5.3 audio lagging on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdp278

Feed Provider
I have Proscan 5.3 connect thru LAN to my PC & also have a Broadcastify feed. Been having great sucess until I performed the recent Proscan upgrade, nowI noticed that the audio seems to lag about 4-5 seconds from the SDS200 to my PC, used to be fairly instant. The visual of the scanner in right on time, no lag. Also have had complaints on my Broadcastify feed that the feed locks up, and confirmed that on my end by listening on my smartphone. Also notice the audio on my feed gets sometimes choppy, but is always clear from the scanner. So something is happening to the audio when it hits my PC & then also goes out to my Broadcastify feed. Any suggestions. Have tried doing a PC reset, also turned off/on scanner.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have Proscan 5.3 connect thru LAN to my PC & also have a Broadcastify feed. Been having great sucess until I performed the recent Proscan upgrade, nowI noticed that the audio seems to lag about 4-5 seconds from the SDS200 to my PC, used to be fairly instant. The visual of the scanner in right on time, no lag. Also have had complaints on my Broadcastify feed that the feed locks up, and confirmed that on my end by listening on my smartphone. Also notice the audio on my feed gets sometimes choppy, but is always clear from the scanner. So something is happening to the audio when it hits my PC & then also goes out to my Broadcastify feed. Any suggestions. Have tried doing a PC reset, also turned off/on scanner.

What was the last version that worked?
Are you using LAN for audio?
Can you revert back to that version to see if problem clears or not.

bdp278

Feed Provider
I am now getting error code disconnect messages on the source client side: Error Code 10, unable to connect, forced disconnect, etc. Had several come up yesterday.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am now getting error code disconnect messages on the source client side: Error Code 10, unable to connect, forced disconnect, etc. Had several come up yesterday.

What changed that it just started happening. What have you done so far to troubleshoot this?

Intermittent connections could be caused by your computer, NIC card, cables, router, ISP, far end, etc. Its been suggested by a few users to use a tool called PingPlotter to isolate where the problem is.

Insure you're not using AVG Anti-Virus software as that will interrupt TCP traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.