ProScan and BCD325P2 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinbluebbq

Feed Provider
Hello. I upload a bunch of frequencies to my BCD325P2 using ProScan and it went smoothly. The only challenge is that all the frequencies were put in the same scan bank 1. So it is difficult to monitor because it is trying to scan tons of frequencies. How can I break that database I uploaded into different groups. It looks like I should be able to put them in 10 different groups. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

The only challenge is that all the frequencies were put in the same scan bank
The 325P2 doesn't use :Banks".

It uses Systems, Groups and Channels.

What you are referring to are called "Quick Keys" - the numbers on the bottom of the display.

The S numbers are Systems.
GRP refers to groups..

You can assign Quick Keys to various Systems and Groups and toggle them off and on as needed.

Read about Quick Keys here:
BCD325P2 Digital Scanner Manual - Quick Keys

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello. I upload a bunch of frequencies to my BCD325P2 using ProScan and it went smoothly. The only challenge is that all the frequencies were put in the same scan bank 1. So it is difficult to monitor because it is trying to scan tons of frequencies. How can I break that database I uploaded into different groups. It looks like I should be able to put them in 10 different groups. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Add new groups then Drag & Drop the existing frequencies to the new groups, one group at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.