ProScan - Audio Recording Of Logged Transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3PS

I'm running a Uniden SDS200 and it is connected to my Windows 10 PC (running ProScan) via my home network . . .

I would like to be able to audio record all the transmissions as they are logged . . . I've gone through the manual and was able to connect ProScan to the scanner via Input Sound Device = URL (Audio Control > Recorder) . . . However, I can't figure out what else needs be set up in order to have the transmissions recorded and be able to access the recordings for playback (I'm not looking for the audio to play through the PC in realtime, but if I need to access it after words) . . .

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
If you already set the audio control input source tot URL like you claim you did, go ahead and scroll down to the steps below this screenshot...
1659799185775.png

Then click Options > Recorder (Tab) Check the box next to Append to ...Filename. Click the Recordings Location box and this will allow you to set the folder where your recordings mp3s are stored.
1659799391693.png
Click OK, go back to top Recorder tab and click Record. That should do it

N3PS

If you already set the audio control input source tot URL like you claim you did, go ahead and scroll down to the steps below this screenshot...
View attachment 125569

Then click Options > Recorder (Tab) Check the box next to Append to ...Filename. Click the Recordings Location box and this will allow you to set the folder where your recordings mp3s are stored.
View attachment 125570
Click OK, go back to top Recorder tab and click Record. That should do it
Thank you John . . that worked !

Status
Not open for further replies.