Proscan help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB3ZI

Wondering if I can search and auto store frequencies on my Bc15x while unattended...thaks
Don

wtp

Search and Store
Lets you search and store frequencies from enabled custom search ranges or a service search range into a conventional system, or new talk group IDs into a trunked system. To store frequencies or talk group IDs you find during Search and Store, you must first select a system where the frequencies or talk group IDs will be stored. You will not hear any audio in this mode.
See Max Auto Store first to set the maximum number of hits the scanner will store. Tip: Before you start Search and Store, run the custom search(es) or service search first to lock out the birdies, data, noise, etc. This will prevent the scanner from stopping on them and doing a memory check each time it passes.
once and a while i do this with my 396T and military air. the radio does it all by itself.
pm back if you need step by step.

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
yes it will log freqs by its self if you let it run on the computer all the time, then check on the history logging screen. my scanners and computer run 24/7/365 even when i'm away.

Status
Not open for further replies.