ProScan i.e. conventional/trunked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris0516

To better explain what I am referring to. When I look at my History Log. My conventional systems show, all the data(System/Group/Frequency). But the trunked systems only show the name of the System, and the TGID, nothing else. How can I change that?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Confirm you are using a UBCD325p2? Are you sure it's showing the system name and not the site name? I believe on the DMA series, the site name will appear in the data stream but not the system name. Also I believe the group name should appear when the scanner is in normal scanning mode. I'm in the middle of something so I can't test for a few days.

Chris0516

Confirm you are using a UBCD325p2? Are you sure it's showing the system name and not the site name? I believe on the DMA series, the site name will appear in the data stream but not the system name. Also I believe the group name should appear when the scanner is in normal scanning mode. I'm in the middle of something so I can't test for a few days.
I am using my UBCD325p2. That is all I have used since I got it several years ago,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.