ProScan i.e. Trunking frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris0516

I have looked everywhere about this.

Does ProScan enter Trunking frequencies dynamically? Whereas, In FreeScan, you actually had to enter then manually.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
FreeScan will do it automatically IF you tell it what system you want to download - it's well documented in the User Guide...Mike

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I have looked everywhere about this.

Does ProScan enter Trunking frequencies dynamically? Whereas, In FreeScan, you actually had to enter then manually.
What exactly do you mean? Importing from the RadioReference DB?

Chris0516

Yes My ProScan and FreeScan will import the trunking frequencies automatically. In ProScan, uncheck the sites not to import.
Merci, Danka, Gracias, Thankyou!!!!:D:D Just that, with FreeScan, when doing a p25 system. There is an actual 'Trunking Frequencies' tab. Is that what the 'ID Tag' is, in ProScan?

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Along the same lines, if the trunking system has some analog in it, is it true you shouldn't enter it as a p25 system but a Motorola system? Or you would not hear everything?
N
Not really along the same lines at all, but in any event...P25 systems are pure digital. If a trunked system has any analog voice, then it's something other than P25.

Status
Not open for further replies.