ProScan - "Multiple Sites Selected Per System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DptyNIVEK3

Premium Subscriber
I'm new to downloading frequencies using computer software. I have a BCD396T and use a Uniden USB-1 cable and I have downloaded the drivers. I then downloaded and installed the ProScan 3.1.0 software.
My scanner is connected to the computer and I can see my data.

My question is once I have retrieved from RR the Kansas Statewide System and then go to import, I get the following error message: "Multiple Sites Selected Per system for a Single Site Scanner. Select one site and try again.

I have no idea what it is telling me to do and where do I go to select one site and try again.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm new to downloading frequencies using computer software. I have a BCD396T and use a Uniden USB-1 cable and I have downloaded the drivers. I then downloaded and installed the ProScan 3.1.0 software.
My scanner is connected to the computer and I can see my data.

My question is once I have retrieved from RR the Kansas Statewide System and then go to import, I get the following error message: "Multiple Sites Selected Per system for a Single Site Scanner. Select one site and try again.

I have no idea what it is telling me to do and where do I go to select one site and try again.

You have a BCD396T which is a single site scanner. ProScan will not combine sites but only allow one site to be imported per system.

What you do is expand the tree to show the sites and unselect all sites except one of the sites and click on import. Now the system with this one site has been imported.

If you wish to have the other sites in the scanner, select another site and make sure the others are unchecked and click on import again.

Status
Not open for further replies.