ProScan Not Showing All Systems In Quick Keys / Search Keys Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesFan95

I have like 25 systems programmed, but the drop-down list in the middle titled "Group Quick Key Status" only shows like 12 of those systems. Why? I want to tell it what Quick Keys should be turned on by default after you write to the scanner. But I can't get to all the systems cos they're not all in the drop-down list.

35508890501_b8bb3c1969_o.png

CanesFan95

I think that's how you tell it what systems should be scanned on power up. But I wanna tell it what groups (scanlists) within each system to scan at startup (or when you turn on a system for scanning). I have quick keys assigned to all groups in every system.

CanesFan95

And actually, the left column is confusing because of how it repeats the Site Name for quick keys that correspond to sites within that system, but not the system itself.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out why the middle column drop-down doesn't list all the systems that I have programmed. So, how do I tell it what quick keys to default on?

CanesFan95

See, notice how the system called "Hillsbrgh EDACS" isn't in the drop-down list. This is just 1 example.

34798496054_35188a90f3_o.jpg

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
And actually, the left column is confusing because of how it repeats the Site Name for quick keys that correspond to sites within that system, but not the system itself.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out why the middle column drop-down doesn't list all the systems that I have programmed. So, how do I tell it what quick keys to default on?

You may have to download from the scanner to ProScan to sync up first. Choose the option Download Configuration

CanesFan95

Aha! It looks like that worked. Thanks.

Say, what's the difference if I choose Off(*) or Not Assigned(-)?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Aha! It looks like that worked. Thanks.

Say, what's the difference if I choose Off(*) or Not Assigned(-)?

Not Assigned(-) indicates the number isn't set in any Systems, Sites, Custom Searches, & Service Searches.
Off indicates the number is set and the SQK is off.

CanesFan95

But it looks like it lets you choose Not Assigned(-) even if something does have a quick key assigned to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.